And I probably won't even get that. I really can't see me getting more than 100 wins. Last year I think I finished in a tie with Gloriana for 11th. This year I could tied him again for 9th.
Hey, we're making progress, Gloriana!
But I honestly can't see many more wins from the remaining 7 teams on my slate:
1. Kansas...2 or 3 (more likely 2)...They still probably want a #1 seed, but their big concern is not going out early in the NCAA. Still, it seems like they sould at least win 2.
2. Dayton...0 or 1...More likely 0. They played Charlotte twice and split. But they lucked out a squeaker at home and were blown out on the road, so I don't think they match up well with them. Even if the get past them, there's no way they beat X in the 2nd round.
3. Miami-O...1 or 0...Probably 1 a little more likely. I'll give them a slight nod over Ohio for being better rested, but will not be surprised if they get beaten. I was hoping they'd slide to a 5 seed after losing to B.Green to get an easy tourney win, but that didn't happen
4. SMU...0 likely but 1 not an impossibility. I think they get a couple injured players back. And it's not like S.Miss is a world beater.
5. Boise...probably 0 but they could make a deep run. They were competitive for the most part but lost too many close games. What I don't like is that they just travelled back from Hawaii, and they still could have jet lag.
6. Nw St...probably 1...They just didn't match up with the tougher teams in that league well at all, and they had them at home. They'll get one of them in the 2nd round, and I can't see them winning.
7. S.Car...probably 0...I think so little of their chances, that I haven't bothered to check to see whom they play. I suppose it wouldn't be a shocker to see them win their opener, but that would absolutely be the end of the road.
That's only 4 more wins added to my 95 to get 99. That means Rum and Terry would have to collapse not to beat me. I'll be lucky to not finish behind Gloriana.
But I think I'm probably too far ahead of Stunned for him to catch me.